- Rich people believe "I create my life", poor people believe "Life happens to me".
- Rich people play the money game to win, poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich, poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big, poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities, poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people, poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people, poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their values, poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems, poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers, poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results, poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think "both", poor people think "either/or".
- Rich people focus on their net worth, poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well, poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them, poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear, poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow, poor people think they already know.
So, do you have the mind of the rich or the poor?
* The 17 secrets are quoted from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind book by T. Harv Eker
I like the last bit...
Post a Comment