But, I guess it is still not too late for me to briefly post some of my backlog thoughts, stories and experience since my last post.
- Books - Thanks to my family, relatives and friends, I've received quite a number of them for my birthday in Dec (Ford County, Playing for Pizza, Paths of Glory, Weird Ideas That Work) The list of books I plan to reading, currently am reading and have read are shared in Shelfari here
- Birthday - Celebrated 3 times with 3 different cakes. Had a blast with the indispensables (you know who you are) or should I call you guys my lynchpins? (to borrow the title of Seth Godin's latest book). Pictures are shared in my wife's fb album here
- Businesses & Projects - Completed a SharePoint project in one of the GLCs and few other freelanced stuffs. Alhamdulillah, collecting payments have not been a problem so far. Planning to go bigger in 2010.
- 2009 - What a year it has been for me and my wife. Never thought of doing impossible things and tasks throughout the year. Quitting my 'stable' job was the most challenging decision I've made this year (Thanks nOami for your continuous and full support through my ups and downs so far, love you dear).
- Y Us? Evenesis? - A new company to be formed in 2010 to carry a product called Evenesis. which is planned to be launched by 3rd quarter of 2010. This was the result of the approval of our Technopreneur Pre-Seed Fund Application on the eve of my birthday.
- 2010 Resolution - Plenty to write here but will sum it up in my next post.